A business line of credit differs from a term loan which provides a one-time lump sum of cash upfront, repaid over a fixed period, or term.
With a line of credit, you can keep reusing and repaying it as often as you’d like, as long as you make payments on time and don’t exceed your credit limit. Clients can repay the full balance early to save on interest costs.
Line of credit borrowing limits — range from $25,000 to $250,000
Our Business Lines of Credit are unsecured, which means collateral such as real estate or inventory are not required.
A small business line of credit provides access to funds your company can use whenever you need more working capital. It functions a bit like a credit card, allowing you to withdraw what you need, paying interest only on the amount you borrow. It’s the perfect financial solution when your capital needs are evolving.
Qualifying is easier than you think with Reachout Capital. Files are underwritten within a few days and funded in about a week.
• Minimum time in business: 1 year
• Minimum monthly revenue: $25k
• Minimum credit score: 620
• Average daily bank balance: $1,000
• No more than 2 NSF’s over most recent month and Max of 5 over past 2 months combined
• Weekly Repayment Schedule
• Approvals will amount to 40% – 60% of 3mo revenue average
• Weekly Cost of Capital: .5% – 2%
• Approvals greater than $100k will require review of most recent Tax Return and Business Debt Schedule
• Draw fee: 1.6% – 2.5%
Thinking of using a Small Business Line of Credit for your working capital needs?
Here are just a few examples of how you can use your funds to run and grow your business.