With fully-amortizing 25-year terms and variable interest rates ranging from 4.75% – 6.00%1, SBA 7(a) loans offered from banks in the Reachout Capital network are a great option for small businesses looking to refinance an existing commercial real estate mortgage, or buy an office building or other owner-occupied commercial space.
Pre-qualify in as little as 5 minutes without impacting your credit score. Simply provide basic information online and we’ll automatically tell you if you pre-qualify for an SBA commercial real estate loan from $500,000 to $5 million.
Tell us how you plan to use your funds and provide financial information about your business and its owners. Your Reachout Capital Funding Specialist is here to assist you at any point in the process.
You will receive a non-binding letter of intent (LOI) from a bank in the Reachout Capital network outlining details of the SBA commercial real estate loan so you can negotiate terms with the property seller or your existing lender.
During the SBA commercial real estate application process, the property you’re interested in will be valued. Your dedicated Reachout Capital Funding Specialist helps facilitate this step.
Upload requested documents to complete your application. We’ll work with you through the loan closing process. Funds can be wired for closing in as fast as 30 days after credit approval.
• At least 51% of the property’s square footage must be occupied by, and used by, your business
• 3+ years in business
• Business owners must be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents
• Business owners must have personal credit scores above 675
• Cash flow to support loan payments
• The estimated purchase price must be greater than $500,000
• Developers or landlords that are not actively occupying the property
• Investment properties (for example, the majority of the property will be leased or it is a real estate flip project)
• Bankruptcies or foreclosures in the last 3 years
• Prior default on government backed loans
• Outstanding tax liens
• Construction (for example, purchasing an empty lot and building a new structure)